Noah has a baseball game Wednesday night at 6. His 2nd one. He does like practice and caught the ball for the first time the other night at practice! He was very excited!!
I wanted to share with you a site that has become one of my favorites. I always feel like I get in a rut and tend to make the same things over and over again for meals. Well, I found this awesome sight called Supercook.
You add the ingredients you have in your kitchen and it gives you more recipes than you know what to do with!! You have to check it out! Click here to go to their site!
I will post a couple other updates within the month and hopefully will have pictures soon to share!
I do have a couple from Noah's preschool graduation I haven't shared yet. He graduated on May 19th and will officially go to Kindergarten in the fall! Madison is also excited to go to preschool in the fall! It will be weird as some days it will just be me and Morgan! :( Don't know if I am ready for my kids to be growing up this fast!!













No comments:
Post a Comment