Friday, June 19, 2009

New Camera and pictures!











Yeah I got my new camera a couple of days ago and have been busy taking pics again! Noah had another baseball game in which I finally got some pics of, we went to the pool in Indianola and have been having fun outside! We are excited as always for the 4th of July weekend to come. We go to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Lake Park. They live right on the lake and as long as I can remember we have had a party and boating day there on the 4th. It is so fun for us now, to be able to let our kids enjoy the things I got to growing up!! We will get to tube, ski, and go on the pontoon. Then we head over to Okoboji for the amazing fireworks at Arnolds Park.

Our June hasn't been too busy. July however, we are only home 2 weekends. We head to Colorado on vacation July 22-26th. My sister in law's family from Oklahoma come July 17th, so it will be fun to see them too! The summer always goes too quickly!




Noah is in front on the ground getting the ball

No comments: