Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson

WOW. Micheal Jackson has died. This just blows my mind. I grew up with his music Some of my favorite songs growing up where Michael Jackson. I know he was one of my mom's favorite singers! Yeah, he did do some weird stuff as of late, but he is a LEGEND. For our generation, this is like when Elvis died in the 70's. He was well known WORLD WIDE.

I remember being in dance class and then dancing at home and wanted the GLOVE like Michael Jackson wore. I watched MTV and danced with all the videos, he was such an amazing dancer. THE MOON WALK!! I always tried to do it, but never could like he could!!

Very sad, I always think of the children. He does have young children and they will not have a dad now. That is very sad to me.

I tried to embed several of my favorite songs, but embedding is disabled on most of the videos on you tube so the best I can do is post the links. I did get Dirty Diana. So you can click on the links below to see some of my favorite Michael Jackson videos and songs. My all time favorite is THRILLER. I would watch that one over and over again!



Rock With You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hK3Y1Ehv9c

Thriller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8

Bad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5NhkxQJQc

Beat It
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8

Billy Jean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-cHBv7UpA

No comments: