I just realized most of these are of Morgan! I guess it was her first time at the lake, so can you blame me?? The other 2 had just as good a time!!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Beaches....
Living in Des Moines I never realized how many lakes and beaches we have within about a 15 minute drive. We have Saylorville Lake, Gray's Lake, Big Creek Lake, and Ahquabi Lake. We headed down to Ahquabi to meet up with our good friends the Keeney's on Monday. It was HOT! 96 degrees and heat index above 100! We had a great time playing in the sand, being in the water, and having a picnic. Here are some pictures from our fun day!
I just realized most of these are of Morgan! I guess it was her first time at the lake, so can you blame me?? The other 2 had just as good a time!!




I just realized most of these are of Morgan! I guess it was her first time at the lake, so can you blame me?? The other 2 had just as good a time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment