Well our weekend fun started actually last Thursday. My mother in law and niece got here from Oklahoma and we got to spend all day with them on Thursday and Friday. Then Friday night we headed to Sanborn for the long weekend and 2 birthday parties! My mom turned 52 on Sunday and my Grandpa Hoppe turned 80 on Monday. As a surprise my Uncle Rick and cousin Connor flew in from California. We got him on Saturday and surprised my grandparents that night and there were lots of tears had by all, all weekend long. My grandpa was so overwhelmed with everyone that came for him and also my Uncle Steve came on Sunday afternoon, and surprised a lot of us too! So, my grandparents had all 4 of their kids home and we took lots of pictures! We wish Nancy, the rest of the kids, and Rhonda could have been there too, but we were happy to have almost everyone there!
We had a BBQ on Monday at my parents house and were joined by Papa J, Wilma, Steve, and Anne. It was also nice to have our great family friend Kevin Mason here too! We always enjoy spending time with him!
What a great time we all had together! Lots of Rook played, time with cousins, and Wii playing! I have a ton of pictures, and I know a lot of you want to see all of them, so I will do as many as I can!













No comments:
Post a Comment