Monday, July 21, 2008
Oklahoma
We just got back from a great trip to Oklahoma. We stayed with my sister and brother in law, got to spend time with my nephews and our niece, and my mother in law! I am exhausted after getting home at 11:30pm last night & after a flat tire in Osceola, IA. I have pics, but will try and post them later today. We got to go to their church called Church on the Move. What a great church and one that has been blessed in so many ways! Auditorium that prbably seats 3000, 4 different services, 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. AMAZING WORSHIP, lead by Andy Chrissman, member of the group 4 HIM. ALL in ALL an awesome weekend with family and a great church experience as well. The kids had fun swiming in their pool, we went to Incredible Pizza(like chuckee cheese but waaaaaaaaay better!) I'll try and get the pics posted later on today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment