Saturday, July 12, 2008

Morgan's teeth!

Morgan got her first tooth on July 10th, Thursday. She woke up screaming from a nap and had a dirty diaper and a horrible diaper rash, her first one. The only time theother 2 had diaper rash was when they got teeth, so I checked her bottom gum after I changed her diaper and yep, 1st tooth had broken through!! I was changing her diaper this morning and she was really happy and I was going to show Noah her tooth and low and behold her 2nd tooth popped through too!! So she got 2 teeth in 2 days!! Now she has 2 cute teeth on the bottom. She still has diaper rash, but with the PDO(Plender's Diaper Ointment) which is made in Orange City, IA and can only be bought at Family Drug in Sheldon, it doesn't last long! Plenders is awesome and teething aside, if my kids are ever red, it normally takes one application or the longest ,1 day of applications, and it is gone. We wish we could market it and sell it!! It is amazing stuff, we always stock up when we head to NW Iowa! We are getting excited to head to Oklahoma on Thursday. Just 5 more days and we head out! It is about a 7 hour drive, but our kids are great travelers, so it should be a great trip.

No comments: