I can't believe in a week and a half, Andy and I will celebrate 8 years! WOW, it has gone so fast, it feels like yesterday we were celebrating our 5 year anniversary! We are headed to Sanborn the weekend of the 8th and will be spending some time with family and possibly getting to go to Blake's bday party! Blake is my cousins little boy who is just a year younger than Noah! The kids always have so much fun when we all get together! We are also going to be getting Avery's 3 month pictures taken by my cousin Kim, bc my baby girl will be 3 months old next Friday already!!!
She is still rolling over like a champ and able to fully extend her arms when she is on her tummy. I got a few pics of her the other day on her tummy. She is such a cutie, but I'm biased!! The other kids are busy with school and we just started AWANA again on Tuesday, so that is in full swing now! Busy, busy, time of year and I love it!!















1 comment:
Your baby is adorable!
Post a Comment