Thursday, October 14, 2010

SMILEY!

Avery is just soooooo smiley and happy! She eats well, sleeps well, and loves people. She is doing something though that we don't like!! SUCKING HER THUMB!!! I have tried a pacifier, and she will take one but she prefers her thumb. She self soothes herself which is nice, but oh I am not looking forward to breaking her of that later!! Morgan still has a hard time keeping her 2 fingers out of her mouth!!
The kids are getting excited for halloween. They have their costumes and ask all the time how many more days until they get to go trick or treating! We do lots of fun stuff to get plenty of use out of our costumes!! We go to Night Eyes with my parents, the costume parade in Indianola with the Keeney's, and then trick or treating! October will be over before we know it!!

We are looking forward to some family visits very soon!! Starting this weekend my mother in law and sister in law Adina, will be in Des Moines through the 24th! We probably won't get to see them until early next week, but none the less it will be fun to have them in town. Adina has not yet met Avery, so I can't wait for her to meet her!!

I'll leave you with a few pics of Avery!





OK Mom, Ive had enough!!

No comments: