So, I go in to check on her and I see this!

I asked the kids who did that to Avery. Morgan said "I did!"
I looked at Avery and said "Did your sissy give you a baby doll!!" And she did this!
I looked at Avery and said "Did your sissy give you a baby doll!!" And she did this!

It was the sweetest little smile ever and I can't believe I got it on film!! She is going about 10-11 hours at night in between feedings. I fed her the other night at 7:45 and she was in bed by about 9:15, and she woke up at 6 am to eat the next morning!
I don't know how we are going to travel though!! The girl does not like sleeping in her carseat! She will fall asleep for short amounts of time but as soon as the van slows down she wakes up and starts crying and if we stop she screams!! She does the same thing at home when she is ready to go lay down, she literally screams this loud mad cry and I know that means lay me down now! I go lay her down and she goes right to sleep! She will make trips to Sanborn very interesting!! The older kids actually do really good with her. They don't get mad or complain or anything when she is crying a lot in the van, I'm very surprised but glad that it doesn't bother them! They all want to help her!
In other news, we textured the walls in Noah's new room last night! They turned out amazing and we actually matched the texture perfectly!! It is almost dry too, so we will let it dry today and then prime and paint tomorrow and maybe one more coat on Sunday and then we should have him moved in by Monday night!! What great timing too, since Monday is Labor Day and Andy will still have a 2 day weekend since he works tomorrow! We'll post more pics when his room is all done!!
Here are pics after they put the texture on the walls when they were still wet.


Here it is this morning after Andy matched it with the rest of the house and it is almost dry.














No comments:
Post a Comment