Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One Month already!



Avery turned 1 month old already on the 8th!! I can't believe how fast that has gone! She is doing wonderful. We have used Babywise with all 4 of our kids and it has always worked just like it should. She eats every 3 1/2-4 hours and sleeps for about 7 hours at night! I normally feed her around 8:30pm or 9:30pm and she sleeps until 5:30 or 6 am! She goes right back to sleep after that feed for another 4 hours until it is time to eat again! She is such a good baby, becoming more alert and really focusing on you when you talk to her. She definitely is loved by her brother and sisters! Morgan stills loves to hold her and Noah wants to hold her a lot too.

On August 26th we will officially have a 1st grader!! I can't believe it. We continued to work with him all summer and he is reading even better now than he was at the end of the school year, which was at the end of first grade, level H! We are very excited to see how he does this year. He still needs to work on his listening, but is making progress slowly but surley!

Madison will go to 4 year old preschool 3 days a week this year and is also so excited to start. We are doing morning this year for her so she will go M, T, and W mornings from 9-11:15 and she has new teachers too!

So those 3 days in the morning it will be just me and my 2 younger girls.

Noah has enjoyed swim lessons the last 2 weeks, his last one is Thursday night. He has done really good and I am so happy he enjoys it!

It looks like my dad is going to be coming down on Sunday and we are headed to the Iowa State Fair, which we look forward to every year. He is going to stay until Tuesday morning and I am so excited about that. He is going to be able to come to soccer on Monday night with us and have some good ole quality time with his grand-kids!! They don't know it yet, but as soon as I get the go ahead from my dad I will let them know he is coming for a visit.

Last order of business is Noah's room. Andy has one more layer of mud to do and our friend Marc is headed over on Saturday to texture. Then all we have to do is paint and we are FINALLY DONE with his room. Morgan will get a big bed and Avery will get the crib! Can't wait!!

No comments: