Friday, May 7, 2010

Show us your Life- Baby Names

I am doing Kellys Korner Show Us Your Life- Baby Names this week!

We have 3 children right now and a fourth little girl due in about 9 weeks.

We always like to have a few names picked out and then decide after we see them. The only exception to that rule was our last 2 daughters, we only had one name going into delivery!

Our first a son we named
Noah Joseph
I always loved that name and it is biblical and strong and not that common at the time and I still don't hear of a lot of boys being named Noah. Joseph is his middle name after my dad's middle name. When he was born we also had Samuel and Jonah as choices but knew the minute we saw him he was a Noah!

Our next child a girl
Madison Elizabeth
we knew right away we were going to name her Madison. That was the only girl name we had decided on when we were pregnant with Noah(until we found out he was a boy). We did not find out what she was before hand and that was fun, but we said never again, it was soooooo hard not knowing! I had always liked Elizabeth and then found out after we chose her middle name that was my husbands grandma's middle name, so how perfect!

Our next child another girl
Morgan Noel
Her name has a little more of a story. We had decided we liked Reagan when I was about 24 weeks a long. We knew she was a girl and we both had really liked that name, so it was going to be Reagan! When I was about 37 weeks a log my husband out of the blue said one night "I don't know if I like Reagan that much". I was shocked, REALLY, I am due in 3 weeks and now you decide you don't like it. He said what do you think about Morgan? I almost passed out. I LOVE and always have that name! It was what all my baby dolls growing up where named and when I mentioned it when we were pregnant with Noah and Madison he HATED IT!! So we decided to change it right then and there. Noel is my middle name and he didn't really like it, but I got my way! On my 30th birthday December 13 at 38 weeks pregnant, my water broke, so now I share my birthday with my sweet Morgan Noel!

Baby #4 we don't have a name for yet!! I have a ton I really like, but my husband and I can't decide on one, so if you have any suggestions give them to me. I like names that are unique and not that common or trendy. So far my favorites are Brooklyn, Sydney, Kennedy, Avery, Emma, and Isabelle. I am almost 31 weeks a long, but would love to have at least 2 or 3 we really like so when we see her we can have our choices! Thanks for reading!!



No comments: