


We met our good friends the Keeney's from Milo there and afterwards went and got one of my Pella favorites "paufertjes with strawberries and whipped cream!" YUM YUM!!!!
We ended up getting a few pics when we got there, while it was still light out. It has been so warm so early and so cold this last week, a lot of the tulips had bloomed and were gone, but there were still some pretty ones! Noah, as usual,j would not be serious or take a good picture! Typical 6 year old boy.


You can pray for him with us. He has had a rough time at school listening and following directions, etc. for the past week and a half. He's had 2 no recess days, and about 7 -5 minute reflection(time out) days. We really are trying to figure out why the sudden change. I pray for him during the day constantly and almost fear picking him up, because I am so nervous about how his day went. I want so badly for him to be good and follow the directions that it saddens my heart when he gets those bad days, it brings me to tears! We have taken privileges away at home, and yesterday, after he got another Noon Room(no recess detention) time, I spanked him. Which we haven't had to do in a long time. Maybe that is part of the problem, we are letting him get away with too much and not using the rod enough, I don't know, but prayers for his behavior to improve through the rest of the school year.
He is doing excellent academically. He is reading at a 1st grade level, is a whiz at math and is writing sentences and spelling words by sounding them out without any help! Its wonderful to see, so now we just need to get our behavior in check!













No comments:
Post a Comment