We have been on spring break all this week. I have been extra busy with all 3 home, but have been putting them in their rooms in the afternoon for about an hour or so, to get some time just to myself!
I am getting so excited for this baby girl! I found her a cute bathing suit on ebay and it came in the mail today. Last night I went to get Andy some work pants and ended up finding her coming home outfit!! Here are pics of both!!


It seems like time is dragging on, but it is already almost the end of March! After Easter I think time will fly by. We will be going to my parents for Easter weekend. Have a few birthdays to celebrate in April. May will take us to the zoo and back to my parents Memorial Day weekend for maternity pictures with my cousin Kim, and then it will already be June and I will be 36 weeks along and baby will almost be here!! I think it just seems like time is dragging by because we aren't on our regular schedule with school right now!
We also enjoyed the St. Patrick's Day Parade on Wednesday downtown. It was supposed to be 57 degrees, and it was windy and about 38, so it was cold!! The minute the parade was over and we got back to our van the sun came out and it warmed up to, you guessed it, about 57 degrees! So we got to play outside another day!!
We took my nephew Max with us to the parade and also met our good friends the Keeney's. They all had a great time and we all got a TON of beads and candy!

Max(my nephew in orange), Logan Keeney(in red), Noah, and Morgan. Maddie didn't want her picture taken so she wouldn't sit down!!Going to enjoy the night with some Papa Murphy's Pizza and a movie: Planet 51!















No comments:
Post a Comment