Monday, March 8, 2010

Noah is 6!

We had magic relight candles! Watch the video at the end!!


My big boy is 6 years old!!! We had such a fun weekend with a trip to Kidsfest, a swimming pool, Incredible pizza, and then a party on Sunday! His cousins from Estherville were here and he couldn't have had a better birthday weekend! He even got to go back and stay with them at their hotel for a slumber party and more swimming on Saturday night!

He got wonderful gifts and we can't thank everyone enough for being here!! We have great family! He got 2 fish from us. We wrapped up a ceramic fish we got for the aquarium, and when he opened it up he said "why did I get this", I said "didn't you want a fish", he said "No a real one", Andy was in the kitchen waiting for him, so I told him to go show his dad what he got, and he walked around the corner and saw the aquarium!

I will start with some pictures from Kidsfest and then I have a video of us singing Happy Birthday to him!


Playing b-ball!! How's my form Auntie??
Everyone loves R2-D2! I told them all to say R2-D2!
With the whole crew!! Noah was convinced this was the real Darth Vader!
Slam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No fear Morgan, jumping off the side to Daddy right from the start!!


1 comment:

Kim said...

Ah, Yes...Gotta love trick candles!!