During
Before(the white door on the left is where my washer is)
View from where the door is now(southside of room)This is where we have left it, ran out of time that day. Andy is going to work some more on it tonight and hopefully get the framing done and we can go get the drywall in the next week and get started on that part. After we get the framing done, the rest of it, should go pretty quick.
This picture right here will have a wall and then, from the wall that you can see, to the framing, is Noah's closet. On the right will be his door to get into his room, which will open out. We are not doing another wall on the left side, it will just be open where the linoleum is and you will be able to get right to the washer! I am so excited this is all coming together. I am praying maybe a few people can come during the week and help out and we can still get this done by Noah's birthday weekend which is March 6th. But, I am prepping myself that it probably won't happen! But I can pray!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment