Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's A....


GIRL!!!!!!!

Everything is great! My placenta is a little close to the cervix, which they want to keep an eye on, but said most of the time it moves further away as the baby gets bigger! Thank you for your prayers! I will actually have another ultrasound on April 28th to check where the placenta is at that point and hopefully everything will be fine. It is 2 cm away from the cervix right now, and to be out of the woods it needs to be 3 cm, so it doesn't have far to move and hopefully will take care of itself! Prayers for that!
We are so excited now to pick out names for this sweet little girl! Now, I can start looking for clothes. This is our only summer baby so I have nothing for her!! I saved all of my girls clothes, but they will be the wrong season! It will be fun shopping!

Here are some more pics from the ultrasound!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shannon and family! I am so excited for you guys... I can't wait to have another little cousin to love on.... :)