We will be heading to Sanborn on Friday for Easter. Remember what Christ did for us this week. He died on the cross and suffered so we could know LIFE and live in eternity. If you do not have a personal relationship with Christ, ask us how! God forgives ALL SIN, no matter what it is or how bad it was! He longs for a relationship with you, go and find him! He is RISEN!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Water Park Fun
WOW, it has been a while since I have posted! We had a great weekend April 3-5th in Minneapolis at Grand Rios Indoor water park with my dad's siblings, and all my cousins and their kids, and Papa J and Wilma! We have 40 of us all together and 2 babies on the way. My cousin Robin is due in June and my cousin Kim is due 9-9-09!! There were 15 kids under age 10 there!! We had a great time and it was fun to watch the kids play together. Papa J hosted the same thing last year, so I think we are going to make this a yearly thing! I knew I had packed my camera, but I couldn't find it, and on Saturday night around 8pm, I found it! So, I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I got a few! I started taking some in the water park and then my battery died! My dad and Papa J got a bunch of my kids, so I will have to post some more later! For now, here is what I have.
Morgan did not like the water park, too loud for her, she kept putting her fingers in her ears



We will be heading to Sanborn on Friday for Easter. Remember what Christ did for us this week. He died on the cross and suffered so we could know LIFE and live in eternity. If you do not have a personal relationship with Christ, ask us how! God forgives ALL SIN, no matter what it is or how bad it was! He longs for a relationship with you, go and find him! He is RISEN!
We will be heading to Sanborn on Friday for Easter. Remember what Christ did for us this week. He died on the cross and suffered so we could know LIFE and live in eternity. If you do not have a personal relationship with Christ, ask us how! God forgives ALL SIN, no matter what it is or how bad it was! He longs for a relationship with you, go and find him! He is RISEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment