Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Stellan!

Please, please be praying for Baby Stellan. He is the son of MckMama. I have one of her buttons off to the right. Stellan was diagnosed with all sorts of heart problems in the womb at 22 weeks and the doctors said he would surely die. She had people all over the world praying for little Stellan and he was born with NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!!God performed a miracle and healed Stellan and baffled the doctors. He was sick and having trouble breathing and was in the hospital a few months ago with RSV, so they decided to take him to the ER. They tested him for all sorts of stuff Influenza S, B, and RSV and he was negative, they ended up giving him a nebulizer treatment which helped a ton. He went a couple hours more and had a bad chocking attack where he couldn't cough up what was in his lungs and they suctioned him out and decided to keep him over night for observation and ordered another nebulizer treatment. It threw him into SVT(supra ventral tachycardia) which is what he was diagnosed with in the womb. They have not been able to bring his heart rate down! Stellan is in serious danger right now, we need to be on our knees for this little boy!! God wants us to pray for others and he hears our prayers! Please join me in praying for him! I have been following MckMama's blog since last October when she gave birth to Stellan! I feel like I know this family even though personally I don't.
Prayers for Stellan

No comments: