I am so sorry! I can't believe I haven't put Easter pics on here yet! I updated them to my facebook page, but didn't get them on blogger. We had a fun time. Went to the Easter Egg Hunt in Sheldon with the Goedken's and G&G Hoppe, and then had buffet on Sunday at the cafe with G&G Hoppe and then went back to Mom and Dad's for another egg hunt and some fun relaxing with family before we headed back to Des Moines. The kids had so much fun hunting eggs! Morgan watched and then knew just what to do! She was spotting eggs all the way across the yard and was trying to get to them as fast as she could! It was fun to watch! The Easter bunny also brought mommy and daddy a gift, they got a Wii Fit!! WOOOOHOOOOO!! We have already played a few times. Andy and I did yoga the other night and our legs and abs are SORE!!! It is fun and a good work out!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Easter Weekend
I am so sorry! I can't believe I haven't put Easter pics on here yet! I updated them to my facebook page, but didn't get them on blogger. We had a fun time. Went to the Easter Egg Hunt in Sheldon with the Goedken's and G&G Hoppe, and then had buffet on Sunday at the cafe with G&G Hoppe and then went back to Mom and Dad's for another egg hunt and some fun relaxing with family before we headed back to Des Moines. The kids had so much fun hunting eggs! Morgan watched and then knew just what to do! She was spotting eggs all the way across the yard and was trying to get to them as fast as she could! It was fun to watch! The Easter bunny also brought mommy and daddy a gift, they got a Wii Fit!! WOOOOHOOOOO!! We have already played a few times. Andy and I did yoga the other night and our legs and abs are SORE!!! It is fun and a good work out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment