Well we took the kids sledding at Grand View Golf Course on Saturday. Needless to say they had a blast! The one who had the most fun was Morgan! Right away she didn't know what to think. She had no expression whatsoever and after she watched the kids go down, Andy decided to run down the hill pulling her in her sled. She started to smile and like it after a couple of times. Then Andy decided to let her go down by herself, I was at the bottom and he pushed her down to me. She absolutely loved it! She started out clapping her hands and then put her hands straight up in the air on the way down like she was on a roller coaster! She got to me and was smiling and clapping her hands. Every time we went to the top then, she would kick her feet and try and scoot to make herself go down again. And wouldn't you know that when she finally started enjoying it I ran out of battery on my camera, which never happens!!!! I only got a few pics, but I wanted to get video! Here is what I got! Hope you enjoy!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Sledding at Grand View
Well we took the kids sledding at Grand View Golf Course on Saturday. Needless to say they had a blast! The one who had the most fun was Morgan! Right away she didn't know what to think. She had no expression whatsoever and after she watched the kids go down, Andy decided to run down the hill pulling her in her sled. She started to smile and like it after a couple of times. Then Andy decided to let her go down by herself, I was at the bottom and he pushed her down to me. She absolutely loved it! She started out clapping her hands and then put her hands straight up in the air on the way down like she was on a roller coaster! She got to me and was smiling and clapping her hands. Every time we went to the top then, she would kick her feet and try and scoot to make herself go down again. And wouldn't you know that when she finally started enjoying it I ran out of battery on my camera, which never happens!!!! I only got a few pics, but I wanted to get video! Here is what I got! Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment