Monday, January 5, 2009
Christmas in Sanborn!
Santa came and made everyone's night! Madison was SCARED right away!! She heard the knock on the door and Noah went running to the door and Maddie went running to hide behind the chair! Morgan didn't know what to think! The kids really enjoyed Santa and his gifts and Maddie eventually warmed up! We didn't get a ton of pics of it because we got all video!! We got a Wii for Christmas from my parents so we have been having fun playing that and Noah is really good! His best bowling game is 189! Not kidding, he beat me!! He also loves to box and play golf, baseball, and tennis, which he is very good at all of them! He actually is going to play T-ball for the first time this spring, so we are looking forward to that! He is anxiously awaiting a game that Papa and Grandma got him for Wii, Hot Wheels, so he runs to the mail everyday checking for it! It should be here this week! School starts Wednesday the 7th again after a nice long break! It has been very mild here in the 30's and 40's, yesterday was colder and we had an ice storm a couple of nights ago. By the time the end of February gets here I'm ready for spring! That is why I love living in Iowa! I love the changing seasons! Don't think I could ever live somewhere where I didn't have all 4 seasons! Happy New Year and look for lots of updates through out the new year!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment