Sunday, June 22, 2008

No Camera


Sorry for the lack of posting. Our camera is broken and I had to send it in to get it fixed. I should have it back in about a week. If I get any pics from my phone downloaded, I'll post them. Morgan has now learned to sit on her own. She tips forward or to the side every now and then, but is doing great. She is now 6 1/2 months old. She loves taking showers and baths. We are getting her pics taken on Wednesday by our friend from church, Michelle, and she gets her shots at 3pm, all in the same day! We are getting excited for the 4th, as Nikki and Ryan will be home and our annual trip to Okobji for the fireworks. Hope all is well!! We should have our camera back by then so we will have lots of pics to post.

No comments: