Friday, January 25, 2008

RSV and Ear Infection






Well, Morgan wasn't really getting any better so I took her back in today and the good news is we are on the tail end of the rsv. Her xrays were good and her nose is clearing up. The bad news is she has double ear infection:( Our pediatrician said that is pretty normal. He has had a lot of children get ear infection on the back side of the rsv clearing up. So we are on an antibiotic now so hopefully that will help us get better quickly! I can't believe since she is exclusively nursed that she is getting sick, that is unusual. However, Madison did get her first ear infection at 4 months and she was nursed too. Noah didn't get his first ear infection until he was 7 months old. Maybe I took care of myself better when we had Noah, who knows. I've been pumping vitamins and doing my best to stay healthy and eat healthy to keep my milk full of good stuff for Morgan. The other 2 are doing great. Noah loves school and AWANA! He is such a quick learner and has a great memory! Madison loves playing babies and building with legos and pretty much anything her brother does she has to do too!

Noah got a new fighter jet in the mail from Uncle Ryan, in fact it is a replica of the jet Ryan used to fly. We told Noah he couldn't fly anymore because he has owies in his tummy, and Noah told Ryan on the phone "I know you can't fly this jet, but I'll give you a ride in my jet when I get bigger!!" It was so cute:) We can't wait to see them in April! On a good note, Morgan is starting to smile! She gave us her first real smile at church last Sunday, and now she is starting to laugh when she smiles!

No comments: