SA8 laundry detergent. This stuff is amazing and with 3 kids and my sensitive skin I never have a problem. It lasts forever, you only need 1/4 cup per wash cycle. I have socks I have had since high school that are still perfectly white!
Prewash- goes hand in hand with the SA8 detergent, there isn't one thing I haven't been able to get out! Blood, grease, oil, grass stains, spit up, food, poop, you name it, it can take it out. My cousin always thought I just didn't let Noah wear white shirts and that is why they didn't have any stains and were so white, until I showed her what his clothes look like before I wash them!


These 2 products are my lifeline in the shower. I have never used any shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair so soft and shiny and I always get compliments when I get my hair cut. The sylist always asks me what kind of shampoo I use and then says your hair is so healthy! The mousse is also one item I have never used before that doesn't make your hair crunchy or hard, my hair is still nice and soft when I am done, and I let my hair air dry, I never blow dry it!
Dishdrops dishwasher tablets@! They speak for themselves. I never rinse dishes, we get all the big stuff off and in they go and come out perfectly clean every time!!
Hope you will share with us your favorite things too. Don't worry, I'll be posting pics of the kids soon!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment