Poor little Morgan has rsv:( This is all new to me since the other 2 never had this, but Noah started getting a cold on Saturday night with a yucky nose and cough and he just was too close to Morgan too many times and she got whatever virus he was carrying and it turned into RSV. The medical term is bronchiolitus. It is an infection of the tiny tubes deep in the lungs and will go away on its own at home, but for now they sent us home with a nebulizer to help her airways open up so she can breathe easier. She is so congested she has a hard time sleeping and eating, but the good thing was she wasn't even coughing when I took her to the ER on Tuesday morning she was just congested and had a fever. She has started coughing a little bit yesterday afternoon and now today it has gotten better, so hopefully we will be starting to clear up soon! Please pray for a quick recovery and that she doesn't get any worse. RSV can be very serious if not treated and taken care of, so I'm thankful I am very aware of how my kids are feeling and know the symptoms I need to look for when things just aren't right!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
She is so precious! I am praying for a speedy recovery! And that Noah and Madison feel good, too!
Post a Comment