Just wanted to show everyone the meal I prepared for only 4 of us on Thanksgiving and then share some pics of the kids seeing Santa. Madison wasn't so sure right away, but after Santa asked for 5, she warmed up right away! She also has been a little monkey lately. She gets time outs in her crib, and I caught her in the act last night. You can see for yourself in the pictures! I'm sure we will have to see Santa many more times before Christmas is here.
I'm feeling great, this is a pic Andy took of me on Sunday, I am 35 weeks in the pic. I am 36 weeks now and my next appt. is Tuesday am. and I'll be checked to see if I have started dialating yet. So really any time now and our little girl will be here! Noah is loving preschool and all of his friends there. He talks about them all the time! He walks around the house singing songs and saying the rhymes he has learned! I love it:) Well keep checking back, we will be posting things when we go into labor and will post pics here after she is born! Looking forward to Christmas and seeing many of you. Let us know when you will be around if you are coming this way!!













1 comment:
I love Madison's face when she's being caught getting out of her crib. She's like, "Ah, crap... I'm busted." Too cute! And YOU are too cute, too! :) SSJ
Post a Comment