Wow, alot has happened since I wrote last! We bought a van! We got a 2000 Toyota Sienna and we love it!! We have so much more room!! We took it to Sanborn for the weekend and saw Auntie Nikki and watched the Colorado Christian Cougars play basketball. Noah thought since he had a Cougars t-shirt on when the girls got tired to get a drink he would get to go in a play for them!! It was really funny!
I had my dr.'s appt. today and the baby is head down!! YEAH!! My next appt. is Dec. 4th and I will be 36 weeks along already! Things are happening quickly!! Keep us in your prayers for a quick and healthy delivery! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!













2 comments:
Wow... sounds like things for the Pelhams are movin' and shakin'! Congrats on your van... I bet you are LOVING it. And, so happy to hear your baby girl is head down! When are you due? Right after Christmas? So exciting!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for... SSJ
I am actually due Dec. 29th, but we may have her as early as the 2nd or 3rd week in Dec.! Hopefully we will be able to see you in Hartley again this year! If not, are you going to do a get together in Ankeny again??
Post a Comment