Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fun in the leaves!!




We have been having fun with all of our big trees and all the leaves. They aren't fun to rake up, but they sure are fun to play in! The kids had a blast running through the piles and laying in them. I had another Dr.s appt. today and the baby is breech still. She has been sideways for quite sometime now, so after my next appt. which is Nove. 20th, if she is not head down, we will have another ultrasound done to see exactly how and if she can be turned. If they decide to try and turn her, I will be admitted to the hospital while they do it, in case my water would break in the process. So, prayers please that she turns on her own and I don't have to go through all of that, I heard it is pretty painful and I don't like pain!! I'm a wimp!!

1 comment:

Sarah Jordan said...

Your kiddos are SO precious! I love these pics in the leaves. Too cute. I will keep you and the baby in my prayers... turn, baby, turn! :) -Sarah