I completely forgot to post Morgie's 1st day of preschool pics!! She is so funny! She has been talking non stop about starting school for weeks! We took pics outside just like the older kids and in front of the school. But the minute we got inside she was attatched to my arm! She wanted me to go with her everywhere and everytime I told her something she promptly said "I KNOW!" She is still doing that today! She gets very shy and almost embarrassed in front of her teachers! She also started tap, ballet, and gymnastics. She started crying during tap and ballet and didn't want to do tap. So we headed to gymnastics and just sat there. She finally joined in and now we have decided to just do gymnastics this year! She isn't quite ready for tap and ballet. Too much for her to handle! She does love to dance though! She is constantly singing songs from school too! I love hearing her sing! I will try and get some of the video I took of her in gymnastics uploaded and put it on here soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment