I just have no excuse for my lack of posts. I feel like i had started another one and didn't get it posted but I was wrong! I apologize for my absence!!
We have just been busy! The beginning of August my mother in law helped paint our living room, hallway, bathroom, and kitchen. It looks great. We then headed to Kansas City with our small group on Aug. 5th. We went to Oceans of Fun and had a really fun time!
We have just been busy! The beginning of August my mother in law helped paint our living room, hallway, bathroom, and kitchen. It looks great. We then headed to Kansas City with our small group on Aug. 5th. We went to Oceans of Fun and had a really fun time!
Got back from KC, and did some school shopping, Andy worked that weekend and then we headed to the Iowa State Fair with my parents on Sunday the 14th! Then all of a sudden its the middle of August and school starts on the 25th. We spent time at the pool, the zoo, playing outside, having picnics with Daddy at the park, and had a great last couple weeks of summer vacation.
Here are a few pics from Oceans of Fun.
Ready to hit the slides!
































No comments:
Post a Comment