Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This and That

We haven't had much going on lately! We have just been enjoying some really nice days for February in Iowa! The kids were able to go outside and ride their bikes a couple weeks ago!
Maddie is ready for a bigger bike!
Noah is showing off using only 1 hand, he thought he was big stuff!!


We also made a little trip to Blank Park Zoo with Madison's best friend Hannah from our church. We are actually going to be watching Hannah one day a week until the end of the school year and both girls are ecstatic about it!



Hannah and Maddie

We will celebrate Noah's birthday this Sunday already! My little boy will be 7! I can't believe it! I remember thinking when he was a baby what he would be like when he was 5 and now that has come and gone! He is truly a really good boy! He has his days as does anyone. But overall, we are really starting to see the fruit from all the years of disciplining according to the Scriptures! He is doing great in school and we will find out more next Wednesday when we have his conferences. He is becoming a great helper at home, has his chores and does them with joy, is a great big brother MOST of the time to his sisters! He is an unbelievable memorizer(is that even a word?)!! He just did Psalm 23:1-6 for AWANA and I was so impressed at how quickly he learned it!

In other news, Morgan is really coming into the same stage I remember Madison going through! Just overall trying to find her place in the family, crying for everything instead of using her words, throwing fits, but as with Madison, I know its a stage and we need to just keep training her and guiding her in her actions to get her through it, and to keep my sanity!! HA!

The girls love playing with Avery! I came in the living room the other day to see Avery like this!

HINT: Look at her ear!! (you can click on pic to make it bigger!) She didn't seem to mind though! She always laughs at Madison and is all smiles for Noah and Morgan!

Last picture, the other night after bath Morgan went into her room and got dressed, she was being really quiet but I could hear her talking. I went in and saw this!



She had gotten the tote of toys out from under her bed, tried balancing it on the two beds, had all sorts of books out and was sitting on the tote reading to her baby!

No comments: