We just got back from an unforgettable weekend!! We went to Family Life Today's Weekend To Remember marriage conference! It really did change both Andy and I! It was something we really needed and are so thankful to my sister Nikki and my brother in law Ryan for paying the registration fee for us as our Christmas gift last year! I didn't take any pictures bc we left our camera at home with Grandma! My mom came down and watched the kids for us the whole weekend and my wonderful friend Kendra came on Friday night and watched the kids until my mom got there! We have the best family and friends anyone could ask for! We thank God for such an amazing weekend to renew our marriage, which they did have us renew our vows on Sunday morning! That was really awesome and my sweet hubby cried this time just like he did the 1st time!!
Morgan pulled my camera cord out of the camera again the other day while I had it plugged in and the cord got bent and now doesn't work, so I ordered another one on EBAY, and it should be here this weekend or early next week. I have lots of fun pics of the kids to share!
Avery is waving Bye Bye, shaking her head no, and saying Ma-Ma all the time! She waves hello and goodbye to absolutely everyone!! Its so cute!! We got some video which is on the camera so as soon as I get my new cord I will download it! Have a great weekend!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment