

With a child safety scissors that I forgot I left on the kitchen counter after getting a new toy Maddie got for her birthday out of the box! Man was I so upset!! My 3 yr olds beautiful blonde hair!! GONE!! Its taken some getting used to, but we took her in to get it fixed! There was a big chunk out of the length in the back and unless we wanted her to have a mullet, this is what we had to do!In other news, Avery is now a sitter! She turned 7 months old on the 8th of February! She is getting so big, but I feel like she is doing things a lot slower than the other kids did! She still likes to throw herself back without warning when sitting, but does really good all by herself! We just make sure she has a pillow or boppy behind her most of the time!













2 comments:
Oh my, I would have freaked out! Her new haircut looks adorable though! I'll admit, I actually did the same thing to my younger sister when we were little and hid all of her hair in different places in my room! My mom was furious!
Funny you say that Rachel! I did the same thing to my sister too!! At about the same age and she had long blonde hair too!! I cut hers bad though, down to the scalp in most parts of her head! My mom cried for days!! I surprisingly didn't cry, I know it will grow back, it will take 6 months, but it will eventually grow back!!
Post a Comment