I first heard about this man from my sister and BIL. Have listened to some of his sermons and this man is an amazing teacher. God has truly gifted him with a passion and the words to reach many! He is currently fighting the trial of his life. On Thanksgiving he had a seizure and found out that he has a mass on his brain. They have since removed as much as they can and found out it is cancerous. He is only 34 years old. Has 3 young children ages 7,4,and 6 months. I recently told a friend struggling with the American church that he needed to listen to Matt and went to You Tube to give him a little sample, to encourage him to go listen to his full sermons on their church website. I found this one and hadn't heard it, some of you may have, but it was touching and really made me emotional and love Jesus even more for what he has done on the cross for us. If you would like to listen to his full sermons go to http://fm.thevillagechurch.net/sermons
Here is the you tube video. It is about 6 minutes long, I hope you will listen to it.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment