Wednesday, January 20, 2010

God is moving!

WOW, this is so amazing! Mark Arant, who was a student at ISU and part of Salt Company when Andy and I were students, is now leading Salt Company. He has been for a few years now. He has been called to plant a Cornerstone church and Salt Company in Iowa City and he has taken the challenge. This is the cool part. They wrote an article and it was published on the FRONT PAGE of the Iowa State Daily newspaper!! Click here to see the article!! Good luck to you Mark and Leatha!! You will have our prayers!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Will you guys be coming home for Memorial Day Weekend? I know it's a long ways off, but if you are, I'd love to take maternity/family photos for you as a baby gift if you would be interested. Let me know!

Kim said...

Follow up newborn pictures, too!