Well, God had other plans for us. I started bleeding last night and an appt scheduled today and we found out the baby quit growing around 9 weeks which is probably just a few days after we had our first ultrasound. God is in control though and although we are sad, we know we can try again when we are ready! Please pray for quick healing, I am supposed to have a D and C tomorrow morning but have been praying that I pass it on my own and don't have to have it done. On to brighter things!
Noah is loving school and we are ecxcited to go to my parents this weekend for a little break.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Shannon - I wish my faith was as strong as yours. Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family. Terri
Post a Comment