We are headed to Kansas City this weekend with our small group. We are staying at the Crown Plaza and also going to the Twins vs. Royals game on Saturday night. We are all looking forward to this trip. When we get back I was given the opportunity to work the Pampered Chef booth at the State Fair. I am very excited about that!!
Then on Monday the 25th we get to meet Noah's teacher and he starts school the 27th! I can't believe it!! Maddie starts preschool Sept. 8th after we get back from Labor Day weekend and we have her open house Sept. 2nd. She is so excited to go! This next week we will enter a whole new season with school every day, all day, and Maddie in preschool 2 days a week!
I love the fall though, it is my favorite season. Andy and I will celebrate 7 years of marriage in October and hopefully we will be able to get away for a little weekend! Here is what the baby's size is this week!













No comments:
Post a Comment