Monday, July 6, 2009

BLOG HOP!

I am participating in the Blog Hop. Here is one of my favorite photos:



This picture was just taken on the 4th of July at my aunt and uncle's house on the lake. My daughter Madison, is in the middle, my son Noah, is on the left. Madison is 3 and this was her first time tubing. She didn't have a chance to see what it would be like tubing, but she was ready to go on it. We started off and she was laughing hysterically. Every picture I have her mouth is wide open because of how hard she was laughing!!
MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

Katie Patterson said...

Looks like A LOT of FUN!!!

The Pelhams said...

They had a blast and it was even on the cool side. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Stacey said...

Wow! I can't believe she went at 3.