Monday, August 25, 2008

New skill!





Morgan can't pull herself up on her own yet, but she likes to stand by her toy! If there is something lower to the ground, like mom or dad, she will pull herself up to her knees on us, but can't quite do it with the toy yet!
Noah loves to do mazes. He will sit and do these for a long time! He is getting very excited! Preschool starts next Wednesday and he goes 3 days a week this year. He got a letter in the mail today from preschool(by the way he loves to get stuff in the mail for those of you that want to send him a letter or card or anything else). It told him all about what he was going to do and to tell him to wear running shoes on the first day because they are going to have preschool Olympics!! He can't wait!! This year, hopefully I won't break down and cry like I did last year when I dropped him off!!

One more thing. Morgan was napping the other day and Maddie and Noah were being pretty noisy out in the living room, I went in to check on her and saw this!


Almost like, it is so noisy in this house I have to put a blanket over my face and ears to try and drown out the noise!!

No comments: