Thursday, December 13, 2007
We are in LABOR!!
Well, this morning at 7am my waterbroke! What a great birthday present, I most likely will share my birthday with my little girl!! The hospital has wireless network, so we'll keep you all posted, we'll post pics as soon as we have some, but my contractions aren't hurting right now, just taking my breath away, so hopefully things will start picking up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I don't know if this message will go through...this is new to me.
I'm following this with a great big SMILE that just won't go away.
How wonderful to think you will have two birthdays on the same day!! At least, I know that's how fast I want this awesome event to work out.
I'm cheering you on...
Mom from OK
Just got power back last night so this is PERFECT timing in more ways than one>>>
Post a Comment