Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Can't believe it!

Well, I can't believe it, but I am going to be 30 years old tomorrow! Andy, the kids, and I did some more shopping tonight and we now only have 4 more things to buy believe it or not! At least we are more prepared than when Madison was born. She came 3 weeks early, so we had almost all of our shopping to do for each other and stocking stuffers when she arrived. This time around all the stocking stuffers are bought and we only have a few more gifts to buy as soon as Andy gets paid and we already know what they are, so if I am in the hospital he can at least go pick them up! Still just having pretty decent braxton hicks contractions, so please be praying for a baby to come sooner than later, we would love to still be able to go to Sanborn for Christmas, especially since my G & G Hoppe are having it at their house on Christmas Eve day and it would be great to be able to see my Uncle Steve and Aunt Rhonda, haven't seen them since about March or April.

1 comment:

Sarah Jordan said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! I can't wait for Baby Pelham to arrive! xoxo SSJ