Well, after finally getting a computer again as a very generous gift from my parents, our digital camera has now broken:( I tell you what if it isn't one thing it is another. I do however have some pics from the camera before we couldn't take pics anymore of Madison's first haircut. We got it cut about 3 weeks ago, just a trim 1/4 inch! She did so great, she sat completely still and didn't move a bit while they were cutting her hair!
Noah has been a little stinker lately! He was not good at AWANA(a bible study program at our church for kids his age) on Sunday and I had to go be with him the rest of the time and today he wasn't good at preschool! We were doing so great, he is so strong willed and has so much energy, that he just doesn't like to sit still during circle time or group time and is running around the room or rolling around on the floor. We started to do incentives and for the last week and a half they have worked like a charm! The last 4 times in a row(not including today), he had a great job sticker on his shirt at preschool for listening and sitting still during circle time, and then today wasn't good at all:( I don't know what to do with him sometimes!! Prayers that we can get into the habit of being good all the time at both preschool and AWANA!
Madison on the other hand is a peach most of the time. We have started doing things with her that we didn't with Noah, and she is a pretty good listener. She loves care bears and babies and playing with her brothers cars!! She knows where mommy's baby is and they both give my tummy a kiss many times throughout the day! I am 28 weeks along now and feeling great. The baby is laying sideways right now, so all of the kicks are on my left side or right side, nothing in the middle, so it just feels different. She gets very active at night around 10 or 11, especially if I eat ice cream or am drinking something cold! We are very excited for her arrival at the end of December.
Prayers also for someone to buy our white car and the funds to buy a minivan! We have a lot that needs to happen between now and December, so lots of prayer would be appreciated. Keep us covered in regards to selling our house and getting a good interest rate and finding a house that we can be in a for a while in Ankeny, and also the new van! I will try and post some pics later, I don't have them downloaded yet.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment