Thursday, October 11, 2007

Anniversary suprises!!



Andy and I celebrate 5 years of marriage tomorrow! It has flown by! No more than 12 hours after I wrote the last post, my sister and brother in law sent us a package with a new digital camera in it for our anniversary and birthdays!! Here are a couple of pics I took today with it! Noah did much better at preschool today only 1 timeout for taking a toy away from someone and then was a good listener the rest of the time. Little by little we are making progress! We are going to the pumpkin patch on Sunday with our good friends Brian and Marcia Sheriff and their 2 little girls Amber and Anna. They have never been to this one before and it is our favorite! We have gone 4 years in a row now, so look for more pics after Sunday.

No comments: