I have dropped the ball!! I started blogging so family far away could keep up with us and to keep an online journal for my children! With Facebook now its all too easy to neglect my blog! So I need to try and keep this updated more!
Since my last post. Noah has turned 9, we went on a fun Spring Break trip to Kansas City, had Easter up in Sanborn with my family, went to Tulip Time in Pella, went to Family Camp at Hidden Acres for the first time over Memorial Day and will definitely make it a traditional thing, had a baby shower for my Sister who is adopting on June 2nd, went to Risefest in Sheldon on Father's Day weekend and got to see some of our favorite Christian artists: Mandisa, Matthew West, Mercy Me, and Jep Robertson from Duck Dynasty!, my dad unexpectedly had a triple bypass on his heart on July 2nd, my new nephew Caleb was born on the 4th of July, we celebrated a great 4th of July with family at Lake Okoboji, celebrated Avery's 3rd birthday on Jyly 8th, and went to RR Days celebration in Sanborn on July 26th, and now its already August 1st tomorrow and our summer is almost over! How time flies with a large family. I feel like the years go by faster and faster now! Its not fair!!
I have lots of pictures too, but will just post a few to highlight things so this post doesn't get over taken by pictures and will post another entry later for wordless Wednesday with all pics!
Titus is all over now! Been army crawling since about 6 months, started pulling himself up around 7 months, and scooting along furniture about a week after that! He is climbing up everything and he can't even walk yet! He is 11 months old now and a lot of fun! He starts dancing when he hears music, waves hello and goodbye to everyone, started saying Da Da and just babbling like crazy within the last couple of weeks! He now has 4 teeth! More than all my girls did at this age!
School starts August 22nd and before then we have a HUGE August! We will be traveling to Duluth, MN for my Grandma Hoppe's family reunion. Mlodozyniec! Yes, that was her maiden name! Its 100% Polish! It is pronounced (mo la doe zin yit) We are very excited to go and so is my grandma! I haven't been to one since I was about 9 or 10 years old so about 25 years ago! There are going to be about 90 of us there! My Grandma came from a family of 13 children!
Then on August 13th me and Titus are flying to Denver to spend 5 days with my sister and BIL Ryan, and my sweet nephew Caleb! I come back the 17th and we head to the fair on the 18th and WHAM, school starts!
Here a few pics to share!
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























No comments:
Post a Comment