Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ALIVE!!!

We are still alive and here!! I am so sorry I have been so bad at blogging lately! My pregnancy is going great! I am 30 weeks tomorrow! I started 2 week appts. already! It seems like we got to this point fast!! Been feeling really good, just super tired by the end of the day!

We are enjoying the start to our summer. Pool most days and zoo, park, and science center if it rains. Been working on work books with the kids in the morning and they seem to really be liking that! I now have a 3rd grader, 1st grader, and a preschooler! Man they are growing up!!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend down in Oklahoma visiting family. My nephew Matthew graduated from high school and received a full academic scholarship to Oral Roberts University! Very proud of him! Wish we could see them more, the kids really bonded with their older cousins!!

I need to get all sorts of pictures off of my camera.

In a little over a week my baby will turn 2 years old already! She is growing up fast and has the sass to go with it! Overall she is very sweet and obedient, but boy does she have her moments! Been praying for her as baby brother gets closer to getting here. That was always my concern as a new sibling enters the family, how the older ones will react in not getting as much time with mom and dad than before. I know she will be fine, but praying we can continue to train her little spirit in the right way so she doesn't feel left out!

I will try and get some belly shots too, haven't taken any with this pregnancy so far! Need to get on that!!

No comments: