Well we have some news to share! The Pelhams are having baby #5! We are 14 weeks along, had 2 ultrasounds so far and 3 dr. appts. Everything seems to be going well so far! We have another ultrasound and appt. on March 20th and I will be 16 weeks! We will be finding out what we are having at that appt. so we will share the news when we get it! We have had a very mild winter. Not much snow at all and only 1 trip sledding.
I have not taken many pictures at all! Noah turns 8 today and Avery will be 20 months old tomorrow! I can't believe she is that old already! I can't believe my baby is 8 years old today! I remember bringing him home from the hospital like it was yesterday!
We had his party on Sunday and had a lot of fun! I will have to get those pictures uploaded soon and put on here. So sorry I have been lacking on my posts lately! Been super tired and trying to rest everytime I lay Avery down for her afternoon nap and by the time we put the kids to bed at night I am ready to crash!
We are ready for spring to be here in full swing! It was 75 degrees yesterday and 63 today and now a cold front is heading in and temps will be back to 30 degrees! Ready for it to be nice everyday so the kids can play outside all the time! We also won a fire-pit/fireplace for outside so we are looking forward to getting that set up so we can have some fires and smore nights soon!
OH, and that sweet little boy in my sidebar Baby A, he has a forever family and his Gotcha Day is in just 8 days! His parents are so excited!
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment