Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Catching Up!!!

I just downloaded pictures from my camera and realized I missed all of September pretty much!! Now October is almost over too!! We did so much after Morgan's 1st day of preschool. She started dance. I signed her up for tap, ballet, and gymnastics. She didn't care for tap and ballet. She loves to dance so I thought she would, but she isn't interested in it yet. She does LOVE gymnastics though!! We have it every Thursday from 5:30-6pm at a christian dance company in Des Moines called Dance A Cross! We love it and the staff is GREAT!!

>Morgan in the light turqoise outfit!



We went camping with our good friends the Keeney's on Sept. 16th. It was chilly!! Highs in the low 60's and lows in the 40's. Keep in mind we were in a tent as our friends were in their camper with the heat on!! HA!! I came prepared though and packed plenty of blankets, warm clothes, and warm pj's!! Nobody complained they were cold and we all snuggled in and slept great!! We brought the kids bikes and Madison wanted to try and learn how to ride without training wheels. We took them off and then I tried to help her learn. She kept saying "Mom stop, I can do it myself" I said no honey, I need to help you so you don't fall. She was adamant and kept telling me that I was making her fall, so I finally just gave in and told her to do it herself then. 10 minutes later she had taught herself how to ride a 2 wheeler!! We couldn't believe it! That girl has some strong opinions, self motivation, and spunk!!

Silly Faces!!
Campsite(Dan in his normal position!)
Maddie riding 2 wheeler!!!

We went to the Center Grove Apple Orchard with our small group the last weekend in September. Had a great time as always!! This has been a new favorite place of ours! We ran out of time to get apples bc the kids had soccer games, but had a blast doing everything else out there!


All the small group kids!

Morgan jumping into the corn pool with Noah right below her!
Avery with Daddy on the Jumping Pillow






Noah at the apple sling shot!























No comments: