Tuesday, June 22, 2010

No baby yet!

I am so ready for this baby! I'm ready to be able to wear regular clothes and be snuggling with my sweet newborn! 18 more days until my due date. I have been dilated to a 1 as of last week, and my next appt. is tomorrow afternoon so we will see. I am really praying for the this weekend or the early next week. My dad thinks it will be the 28th of June, and I thought so too. Many significant things on that date in our family! Including the loss of a loved infant many years ago and a great-grandma's 1/2 birthday. So, praying for an easy delivery and healthy baby and for her to come SOON!! I'll try and remember to update tomorrow after my appt. But, for now, still waiting! When I was pregnant with Madison, I had already had her by now and when I was pregnant with Morgan she was born in about 5 days! They were both 3 and 2 weeks early! Noah was 5 days early! SO PLEASE BABY COME QUICKLY!! WE ARE READY!!!

No comments: