Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun Day!

We had a very busy and fun day today!! We went to early church, Andy and I were greeters 2nd service, headed home for lunch and then got Noah ready to head to his first soccer game! He was super excited!
They play 3 on 3 and there are 5 kids on Noah's team ages 5 and 6, so they rotate. They play 45 minutes though, so it is a good amount of playing time! Noah and his team got scored on 2 times right away within the first 5 minutes of the game I would say. After the 2nd goal, Noah looked over at us and said "They are good!" We laughed a LOT!! Then his team took off though and Noah scored 2 goals!! My Flip video camera is getting fixed under warranty and all I had was my still camera for video. Andy got the first goal on video with his cell phone, but I got the other one! So here are a few pictures from soccer today and the video!








We had small group this afternoon from 4-6 and when we came home we noticed 2 little girls down the street playing and as we drove by I said "Those girls are from Noah's team!", so we went back and sure enough, they live at the end of street in a house we drive by a hundred times a week and their Dad is Noah's coach (who also is the East High Girls Soccer Coach)! We just never knew they lived in that house!! Crazy, small world!!

No comments: